XIII Conference on Transport Engineering
6, 7 y 8 June 2018, Gijón (Spain)
The XIII Conference on Transport Engineering (CIT 2018) will be held in Gijón (Spain), from 6-8 June 2018. The CIT2018 will take place in the Polytechnic School of Engineering of Gijón (Universidad de Oviedo) and Laboral Ciudad de la Cultura
The theme of the CIT 2018 is: “New challenges in transport: less is more“. With this theme arises that the principal challenge of the transport of the future is to generate a set of solutions that minimize the current problems. Is for this reason that less (-) negative effects is in a transportation more (+) accessible, efficient, sustainable, safe, economical, valued…
Submission from 1st of June untill 31th October 2017.
- Abstract Submission: June 1, 2017 to October, 2017.
- Notification of acceptance: December 15, 2017.
- Full Paper Submission: February 28, 2018.
- Regular Registration: January 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018.
- Early Bird Registration: January 1, 2018 to April 30, 2018.
- CIT 2018 Conference: June 6-8, 2018.
Organizer Committee of CIT 2018
- Prof. Daniel Álvarez Mántaras
- Prof. Pablo Luque Rodríguez